You rely heavily on your air conditioner to get through the hot, humid summer days. When your AC breaks down and stops working properly, you need someone you can trust to provide quick, reliable AC repair Del City, OK. That’s where our team at Gober Heating and Air Conditioning comes in!
We are your go-to source for all things AC, from repairs to replacements and everything in between. We even offer emergency repair services, so you’re never left in the heat for long!
Most of us have this habit of ignoring small issues until they turn into big, expensive problems. But when it comes to your AC unit, it’s important to keep an eye out for warning signs that something is wrong. That way, you can call for AC repairs Del City, OK, before the problem worsens.
There could be several reasons why your air conditioner is making strange noises, such as:
• Fan blades may be hitting something inside the unit
• The compressor may be loose
• Refrigerant levels may be low
• There may be something caught in the fan blades
If you notice any of the following, it’s best to contact an HVAC technician as soon as possible for a diagnosis and repair.
Many factors could be causing your air conditioner to emit lukewarm air, which may eventually require AC repair Del City, OK, but the most common culprit is a low refrigerant charge.
An AC that is low on refrigerant won’t be able to effectively remove heat from your home, leading to lukewarm air circulating through your vents.
There are a few other potential causes:
• Dirty air filters: If your AC unit’s air filters are dirty or clogged, they can restrict airflow and cause lukewarm air to be produced from your vents.
• Thermostat setting: If your thermostat is set too high, your unit will run continuously without ever reaching the set temperature. It can cause the AC to freeze up, which will prevent it from circulating cold air.
• Faulty compressor: The compressor is responsible for circulating refrigerant through your AC unit. If it’s not working properly, lukewarm air will be emitted from your vents.
• Short cycling: Short cycling is when an air conditioner turns on and off more frequently than normal. AC doctors usually refer to this as “rapid cycling.” While short cycling puts additional stress on your air conditioner, it uses less energy than if it were to run all day continuously.
The U.S. Department of Energy says that AC systems cycle about three to five times per hour under normal conditions and six to eight times per hour when it’s hot outside. Dirty air filters, thermostat issues, and faulty compressors are common reasons your air conditioner might be short cycling.
Why settle for anything less than the best when it comes to AC repair Del City, OK? Our skilled and experienced technicians are here to provide you with the fast, effective repairs you need to restore your unit’s cooling power.
Regardless of the make or model of your unit, we have the tools and training necessary to get the job done right. Schedule a repair service now – call (405) 288-4742!
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription