We want to inform you that we remain open to serve your heating and cooling needs despite the COVID-19 pandemic. During the outbreak, our team will strictly observe preventive measures for the safety of our staff and customers.
In this difficult time, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
Rest assured that our HVAC services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Frequent hand washing
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
WE ARE FULLY PREPARED TO SERVE YOU!
At Gober Heating & Air Conditioning, we are committed to your health and safety as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe, everyone! We will get through this together!